Some thoughts on Trading:
- Trading is not about control. It's about going with the flow. Trading is not about knowing the future. Its about allowing
the future to take place.
- Trading is observation, pure and experiential. Thinking isnt necessary and just gets in the way.
- Trading is the glass half empty and the glass half full, alternating without rhyme or reason by the minute.
- Trading is total ruin and absolute reward; dual demons that lurk around every corner.
- Trading is an alluring distraction from life or a life raft on the stormy search for self.
- Trading is strangers offering up their most precious ideas.
- Trading is the clueless trying to offer ideas to their friends.
- Trading is your best friend who steals your spouse and your house.
- Trading can send us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere we have never been.
- Trading is a blessing whose rules, if ignored, become a curse.
- Trading is taking a knife to a gunfight.
- Knives and guns leave traces of blood, but the logic of the market is the weapon that manages to destroy without
- The mountain of trading is in the mind as the lake is level.
- Trading is more about knowing when not to trade than it is about trading.
- Trading seeks equilibrium.
- Trading is learning a never-ending balancing act on a tight wire above a moveable abyss.
- Trading is timing. Waiting is painful. Pain brings wisdom. Wisdom brings balance.
- Trading can be excruciatingly exciting when done wrong and tauntingly tedious when done right.